[comp.lang.prolog] POPLOG, HOW CAN I GET IT?

mzw_t@hpujsda.HP.COM (Matsuzawa Takashi) (11/11/90)

Hi,

I need information on POPLOG, the system developed
at Univ. of Sussex.  Is it in public domain and available
on-line?  Does anyone of you have experience with it?

		     Thanks in advance...

6600dt@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (David Goggin) (11/16/90)

Please tell me how I can get a relitaviely
inexpensive prolog, for MSDOS preferably PD or
shareware.

thanks in adavance.

mzw_t@hpujsda.HP.COM (Matsuzawa Takashi) (11/21/90)

Hi,

For those have been interested in POPLOG, here
is the summary of resposes I recieved so far.
(Sorry for the wide re-distribution of private
mails, but I thought other PROLOG users must
be interested in POPLOG...)  Thank you for
your infromation!