[comp.lang.prolog] Prolog-2

gdkrasse@mcs.drexel.edu ( David Krassen) (03/26/91)

Hello:

  	I am a user of Expert-Systems International Prolog-2 and have
had great success with it - it follows the Edinburgh Syntax very
strictly.  I tried calling them recently to upgrade my version
of Prolog-2 and the number was disconnected with no new number given.
I know this company has been around for a while because I use Prolog
8086, there first Prolog several years back.  The number I called is
(215)735-8510.  Does anyone have any ideas of how I can reach this
company.

Thank you.

mcovingt@athena.cs.uga.edu (Michael A. Covington) (03/26/91)

In article <1991Mar26.002234.10813@mcs.drexel.edu> gdkrasse@mcs.drexel.edu ( David Krassen) writes:

>  	I am a user of Expert-Systems International Prolog-2 and have
>had great success with it - it follows the Edinburgh Syntax very
>strictly.  I tried calling them recently to upgrade my version
>of Prolog-2 and the number was disconnected with no new number given.
>I know this company has been around for a while because I use Prolog
>8086, there first Prolog several years back.  The number I called is
>(215)735-8510.  Does anyone have any ideas of how I can reach this
>company.

They live on as Expert Systems Ltd. of Oxford, England.
Their complete address is not where I can get to it at the moment, but
can be obtained by FTPing the file eslpdpro.zip (their IBM PC public
domain Prolog) from aisun1.ai.uga.edu (128.192.12.9).
Michael A. Covington | Artificial Intelligence Programs
The University of Georgia  |  Athens, GA 30602   U.S.A.

timd@aiai.ed.ac.uk (Tim Duncan) (03/27/91)

In article <1991Mar26.002234.10813@mcs.drexel.edu> gdkrasse@mcs.drexel.edu ( David Krassen) writes:
>  	I am a user of Expert-Systems International Prolog-2 and have
>[...]  Does anyone have any ideas of how I can reach this
>company.

Yes, their address is:

	Expert Systems Ltd,
	Unit 12,
	7 West Way,
	Oxford,
	OX2 0JB
	United Kingdom.

	Tel: +44 865 794474
	Fax: +44 865 250270

 | Tim Duncan, AI Applications Institute, University of Edinburgh,  |
 |  80 South Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1HN, Scotland, United Kingdom.   |
 |         INTERNET: T.Duncan%uk.ac.ed@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk           |
 |            BITNET: T.Duncan%uk.ac.ed@ukacrl.bitnet               |
 |             UUCP: ... mcvax!ukc!ed.ac.uk!T.Duncan                |
 |               JANET: T.Duncan@uk.ac.edinburgh                    |