[comp.lang.prolog] Is ADA Prolog still supported?

dont@loop.uucp (Don Taylor;644-7631) (04/07/91)

Is Automata Design Associates, suppliers of ADA Prolog, still in business?
I sent them mail at the address supplied with ADA Prolog and heard nothing.
I would like to obtain one of their prologs with definite clause grammar
support included.

Thanks
Don Taylor
503-644-7631
loop!dont@tessi.UUCP
dont@loop.UUCP
tessi!loop!dont@nosun.west.sun.com

tmurphy%peruvian.utah.edu@cs.utah.edu (Thomas Murphy) (04/07/91)

In article <1991Apr6.172915.4342@loop.uucp> dont@loop.uucp (Don Taylor;644-7631) writes:
>Is Automata Design Associates, suppliers of ADA Prolog, still in business?
>I sent them mail at the address supplied with ADA Prolog and heard nothing.
>I would like to obtain one of their prologs with definite clause grammar
>support included.
>
>Thanks
>Don Taylor
>503-644-7631

They are alive but barely kicking.  I called them this week and never
heard back....I thought I had the number here but now I can't find
it...you can download pd-prolog from grape@clarkson and the docs in
the file have the number.

While I am on does anyone know of an interpreter for the mac?  I
understand that ALS makes one but don't know where to find them.

murph

mcovingt@athena.cs.uga.edu (Michael A. Covington) (04/07/91)

What is the last version of ADA PD Prolog?  Is it 1.9.1?

We have that version (along with another free Prolog from
Expert Systems Ltd) available for ftp from aisun1.ai.uga.edu.

Michael A. Covington | Artificial Intelligence Programs
The University of Georgia  |  Athens, GA 30602   U.S.A.