[net.movies] Sissy Spacek

wendt@bocklin.UUCP (06/30/85)

Sissy Spacek (or a different person with the same name) is credited
with "wardrobe" in Phantom of the Paradise (1974, Brian De Palma).

This is a wonderful movie, about a composer who sells his soul to
the Devil (Paul Williams) in order to get his music performed.
Don't take it too seriously or you'll get grossed out.

steven@ism70.UUCP (07/01/85)

Yes, that's the real Sissy Spacek. She met her husband, art director
Jack Fisk, while working on _P_h_a_n_t_o_m.

bch@mcnc.UUCP (Byron Howes) (07/09/85)

In article <234@bocklin.UUCP> wendt@bocklin.UUCP writes:

>Sissy Spacek (or a different person with the same name) is credited
>with "wardrobe" in Phantom of the Paradise (1974, Brian De Palma).

She also gets a credit at the end of the "Fish Heads" Video.  (I knew
being an inveterate credit reader would pay off some day...)
--

						Byron C. Howes
				      ...!{decvax,akgua}!mcnc!ecsvax!bch

goodrum@unc.UUCP (Cloyd Goodrum) (07/11/85)

In article <mcnc.614> bch@mcnc.UUCP (Byron Howes) writes:
>In article <234@bocklin.UUCP> wendt@bocklin.UUCP writes:
>>
>>Sissy Spacek (or a different person with the same name) is credited
>>with "wardrobe" in Phantom of the Paradise (1974, Brian De Palma).
>
>She also gets a credit at the end of the "Fish Heads" Video.  (I knew
>being an inveterate credit reader would pay off some day...)
>--
>
>						Byron C. Howes
>				      ...!{decvax,akgua}!mcnc!ecsvax!bch

	And let's not forget that her name appeared in the credits of
_Eraserhead_. I believe she helped to finance it.
	Cloyd Goodrum

leeper@mtgzz.UUCP (m.r.leeper) (07/11/85)

Spacek also gets a credit at the end of ERASERHEAD.  It has been
(blessedly) too long since I saw the film to remember what the credit
was.

				Mark Leeper
				...ihnp4!mtgzz!leeper