[comp.lang.prolog] list of LP related KUL-CW reports since 1986

bimbart@hera.cs.kuleuven.ac.be (Bart Demoen) (06/17/91)

In article <6352@goanna.cs.rmit.oz.au> ok@goanna.cs.rmit.oz.au (Richard A. O'Keefe) writes:

> Perhaps it might be a good idea to send a list of logic-programming-related
> KUL-CW reports to comp.lang.prolog, together with instructions for getting
> them.  I know that _I_ would be interested in seeing such a list.

So, here it is.
e-mail any of the authors for copies:
	M. Bruynooghe (maurice@cs.kuleuven.ac.be)
	B. Demoen (bimbart@cs.kuleuven.ac.be)
	D. De Schreye (dannyd@cs.kuleuven.ac.be)
	Y.D. Willems (ydw@cs.kuleuven.ac.be)
or write to
	Dept. Computer Science
	Celestijnenlaan 200A
	B-3001 LEUVEN
	Belgium

%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Compile time garbage collection
%R CW~report~nr.~43

%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Graph coloring and constraint satisfaction
%R CW~report~nr.~44

%A M. Bruynooghe
%A P. Weemeeuw
%T Towards more efficiency of PROLOG on conventional hardware
%R CW~report~nr.~45

%A M. Bruynooghe
%A D. De Schreye
%A B. Krekels
%T Compiling control
%R CW~report~nr.~47

%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Is logic programming "real" programming ?
%R CW~report~nr.~48

%A W. Rosiers
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Empirical study of some constraint satisfaction algorithms
%R CW~report~nr.~50

%A P. Van~Roy
%A B. Demoen
%T Improving the execution speed of compiled PROLOG with modes, clause selectio n, and determinism
%R CW~report~nr.~51

%A D. De~Schreye
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T On the transformation of logic programs with instantiation based computation rules
%R CW~report~nr.~55

%A M. Bruynooghe
%A G. Janssens
%A A. Callebaut
%A B. Demoen
%T Abstract interpretation: towards the global optimisation of PROLOG programs
%R CW~report~nr.~56

%A M. Bruynooghe
%T A framework for the abstract interpretation of logic programs
%R CW~report~nr.~62

%A B. Martens
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Integrity constraint checking in deductive databases using a rule/goal graph
%R CW~report~nr.~66

%A P. Weemeeuw
%A M. Bruynooghe
%A M. De~Hondt
%T On implementing logic programming languages on a dataflow architecture
%R CW~report~nr.~67

%A D. De~Schreye
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T An application of abstract interpretation in source level program transformation
%R CW~report~nr.~68

%A D. De~Schreye
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T The compilation of forward checking regimes through meta-interpretation and transformation
%R CW~report~nr.~69

%A G. Janssens
%A B. Demoen
%A A. Marie\\*:n
%T Improving the register allocation in WAM by reordering unification
%R CW~report~nr.~71

%A L. De~Raedt
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Features of concept learning: a generic algorithm
%R CW~report~nr.~76

%A C. Verschaetse
%A D. De~Schreye
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Automatic generation of control information in five steps
%R CW~report~nr.~79

%A L. Missiaen
%T Situation Calculus and Event Calculus in Modal Logic Z
%R CW~report~nr.~85

%A G. Janssens
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T An application of abstract interpretation: integrated type and mode inferencing
%R CW~report~nr.~86

%A L. De~Raedt
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Constructive induction by analogy
%R CW~report~nr.~87

%A L. De~Raedt
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Towards friendly concept-learners
%R CW~report~nr.~88

%A M. Bruynooghe
%A L. De~Raedt
%A D. De~Schreye
%T Explanation based program transformation
%R CW~report~nr.~89

%A D. De~Schreye
%A M. Bruynooghe
%A C. Verschaetse
%T On the existence of non-terminating queries for a restricted class of Prolog-clauses
%R CW~report~nr.~90

%A B. Martens
%A Y.D. Willems
%T Readings in knowledge representation: a survey, with some comments on the role of logic
%R CW~report~nr.~93

%A M. Bruynooghe
%A D. De~Schreye
%T Some thoughts on the role of examples in program transformation and its relevance for explanation-based learning
%R CW~report~nr.~94

%A B. Demoen
%A A. Marie\\*:n
%A A. Callebaut
%T Indexing Prolog clauses
%R CW~report~nr.~95

%A B. Demoen
%T A 20' implementation of catch and throw in WAM
%R CW~report~nr.~96

%A A. Marie\\*:n
%A B. Demoen
%T On the management of E and B in WAM
%R CW~report~nr.~97

%A M. Denecker
%A Y.D. Willems
%T Data Representation in Object Oriented Prolog Systems
%R CW~report~nr.~98

%A B. Demoen
%T The implementation of catch and throw in WAM: optimizations and alternatives
%R CW~report~nr.~99

%A L. De~Raedt
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T On explanation and Bias in inductive concept-learning
%R CW~report~nr.~101

%A D. De~Schreye
%A B. Martens
%A G. Sablon
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Compiling bottom-up and mixed derivations into top-down executable logic programs
%R CW~report~nr.~103

%A D. De~Schreye
%A D. Pollet
%A J. Ronsyn
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Implementing finit-domain constraint logic programming on top of a Prolog-system with delay-mechanism
%R CW~report~nr.~104

%A G. Janssens
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Deriving descriptions of possible values of program variables by means of abstract interpretation
%R CW~report~nr.~107

%A G. Janssens
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Deriving descriptions of possible values of program variables by means of abstract interpretation: definitions and proofs
%R CW~report~nr.~108

%A D. De~Schreye
%A C. Verschaetse
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T A practical technique for detecting non- terminating queries for a restricted class of Horn clauses, using directed, weighted graphs\u\s-5+\s+5\d.
%R CW~report~nr.~109

%A C. Verschaetse
%A D. De~Schreye
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Generation and compilation of efficient computation rules
%R CW~report~nr.~110

%A P. Weemeeuw
%T A la recherche de la me\\*'moire perdue or: memory compaction for shared memory multiprocessors. Design and spefication
%R CW~report~nr.~112

%A A. Mulkers
%A W. Winsborough
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Analysis of shared data structures for compile-time garbage collection in logic programs
%R CW~report~nr.~117

%A L. De~Raedt
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Unifying intensional knowledge base updating and incremental concept-learning. or belief updating from integrity constraints and queries
%R CW~report~nr.~118

%A G. Janssens
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T On abstracting the procedural behaviour of logic progrms
%R CW~report~nr.~119

%A B. Demoen
%A E. Boerger
%T A framework to specify database update views for Prolog
%R CW~report~nr.~120

%A B. Demoen
%T From a specification to an implementation of a database update view for Prolog: a proof
%R CW~report~nr.~121

%A C. Verschaetse
%A D. De~Schreye
%T Deriving termination proofs for logic programs, using abstract procedures
%R CW~report~nr.~122

%A M. Denecker
%A D. De~Schreye
%T A framework for indeterministic model generation with equality
%R CW~report~nr.~124

%A B. Demoen
%A A. Marie\\*:n
%T A new scheme for unfication in WAM
%R CW~report~nr.~125

%A M. Bruynooghe
%A D. De~Schreye
%A B. Martens
%T A general criterion for avoiding infinite unfolding during partial deduction
%R CW~report~nr.~126

%A P. Weemeeuw
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T Some experiments with stack implementation parameters in Aurora
%R CW~report~nr.~127

%A L. De~Raedt
%A M. Bruynooghe
%T A practical multi valued logic to reason about (in)completeness and (in)consitency
%R CW~report~nr.~128

%A B. Demoen
%A A. Marie\\*:n
%T Implementation of Prolog as binary definite programs
%R CW~report~nr.129

%A B. Demoen
%T On the transformation of a Prlog program to a more efficient binary program
%R CW~report~nr.~130

%A R. Moolenaar
%A H. Van~Acker
%A B. Demoen
%T $kappa alpha pi pi alpha$ : A kernel Andorra Prolog parallel architecture design
%R CW~report~nr.~131