[comp.lang.ada] "Who are those guys?"

spray@smu (01/10/87)

I just received a flyer in the mail on the AdaVantage compiler
from Meridian Software Systems (23141 Verdugo Dr, Suite 105,
Laguna Hills CA 92653; 800-221-2522; 714-380-9800)

To quote the intro:

"The full power of Ada is now available for your IBM PC, PC/XT,
 or PC/AT. Everything from discriminants to generics to tasking.
 And no extra memory boards or co-processor boards required.
 And it's fast. And it's for a price you can afford."

($129.95 since you ask.)

Nice digs at Janus, Alsys, Oasys, Ada/ED and Artek. But I remember the
Digital Eletronics System flyer for ALS that in 1981 promised an Ada
compiler for the Apple II and the TRS-80. So my question for the net,
especially those on the Waste Coast, is to quote Butch Cassidy:

"Who are those guys?"

Rob Spray
Electrospace Systems Inc
...convex!smu!spray
spray%smu@csnet-relay

ADA is a service mark of the American Dental Association

jsweet@ICSE.UCI.EDU (Jerry Sweet) (01/20/87)

Apologies to those of you who've seen this message already; I'm
re-sending it because there're reasons to believe that it didn't get
through the first time.  -jns