[comp.lang.ada] ada training for real time applications

Kamrad@HI-MULTICS.ARPA (08/07/87)

I need some help in locating materials to support an Ada training class
which will be focusing on applying Ada to real time applications.  I
need the following:

-  good pedagogical examples of real time applications in Ada; all
classes of real time systems are exceptable;

-  a project-sized exercise that would enable the student to
incrementally build a real-time application;

Full fidelity is not necessary; only enough details to understand the
requirements of real-time applciation development.

Any help or information where I can get help would be most appreciated.
Of course I need that help ASAP.

Mike Kamrad
612 782 7321

blackje%sungod.tcpip@GE-CRD.ARPA (08/08/87)

Date: Fri, 7 Aug 87 19:07:21 EDT
From: emmett black <blackje@sungod>
Posted-Date: Fri, 7 Aug 87 19:07:21 EDT
To: Kamrad@HI-MULTICS.ARPA
Subject: Re:  ada training for real time applications
Cc: info-ada@ada20.isi.edu

Contact Dave Bullman... he was doing good work in Ada training
the last time I heard.

Pragmatics, Inc.
P.O. Box 3020
Waikoloa, HI 96743

808/833-9011

--Emmett
	BlackJE@GE-CRD.ARPA
	...!steinmetz!crd!blackje

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Dave Bullman or Pragmatics, Inc.
	    in any manner whatsoever... I did disrupt a couple of his classes...