blackje%sungod.tcpip@GE-CRD.ARPA (08/27/87)

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 87 14:46:28 EDT
From: emmett black <blackje@sungod>
Posted-Date: Thu, 27 Aug 87 14:46:28 EDT
To: info-ada@ada20.isi.edu
Subject: Grace Hopper (was fun stuff about COBOL)

I believe that Grace Hopper was already a Commodore
(judging from the decoration she wore) back when
I met her [on an elevator in Washington DC];
(must have been 1981-82 timeframe ? - not certain)

and I thought she had been promoted to higher
rank before she retired [Admiral Hopper?]

--Emmett

cwilliams%gburg.DECnet@BLUTO.SCC.COM ("GBURG::CWILLIAMS") (08/28/87)

For all of you Grace Hopper fanatics in the Washington D.C. area, the
good Dr. is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at the International
Softool Users Group Fall Banquet on Monday 21 September 1987. The banquet
is being held at the Ramada Hotel Old Town, 901 N. Fairfax Street,
Alexandria, VA. Cocktails at 5:30, Dinner at 6:30. The COST is $27.00.

For tickets: Send $27.00 Check to:

	Softool Users Group
	P.O. Box 652
	Severna Park, MD 21146