[comp.lang.ada] Not able to acquire compiler list directly

SALLEN%LOCK.SPAN@STAR.STANFORD.EDU (09/14/87)

	Reading Karl Nyberg's message about the latest list of
validated compilers made my mouth water, but alas, I am on this
list through SPAN, not directly on Arpanet.  Is there any way
that I can get this file?  Could someone send it to me?  Or is
there a way that I can go out and get in myself?

					Stanley.

bill@westpt.usma.edu (Bill Gunshannon) (09/15/87)

In article <8709141848.AA29685@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, SALLEN%LOCK.SPAN@STAR.STANFORD.EDU writes:

> 	Reading Karl Nyberg's message about the latest list of
> validated compilers made my mouth water, but alas, I am on this
> list through SPAN, not directly on Arpanet.  Is there any way
> that I can get this file?  Could someone send it to me?  Or is
> there a way that I can go out and get in myself?

I am in the same boat.

Would it be possible for someone who has access to the list to post it to
this group as I think we two are far from unique.

Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

bill gunshannon

UUCP:      {philabs,phri}!westpt!bill        PHONE: WORK    (914)446-7747
US SNAIL:  Martin Marietta Data Systems      PHONE: HOME    (914)565-5256
           USMA, Bldg 600, Room 26           RADIO:         KB3YV
           West Point, NY  10996	     AX.25:         KB3YV @ K3RLI