[net.movies] Rosanna Arquette

csdf@mit-vax.UUCP (Charles Forsythe) (07/21/85)

In article <14929@mgwess.UUCP> plw@mgwess.UUCP (Pete Wilson) writes:
>In article <533@bentley.UUCP> ran@bentley.UUCP (RA Novo) writes:
>>I noticed in the credits for _Silverado_ that the actress Rosanna Arquette

>I believe she played Tom Cruise's hooker girlfriend in "Risky Business".

This is definitely wrong. I don't remember the name of the actress who did
play the hooker though.

--
Charles Forsythe
CSDF@MIT-VAX

ran@bentley.UUCP (RA Novo) (07/22/85)

Sorry that I can't answer everyone out there individually, but many thanks
to everyone who took time out to answer my query about the history of
Rosanna Arquette. I have heard of several of the movies mentioned by
my fellow netters, but unfortunately I haven't seen any of them.

--

Robert A. Novo				"Captain! They put creatures
AT&T Bell Labs				 in our ears! They made us say

dan@rna.UUCP (Dan Ts'o) (07/22/85)

In article <434@mit-vax.UUCP> csdf@mit-vax.UUCP (Charles Forsythe) writes:
>In article <14929@mgwess.UUCP> plw@mgwess.UUCP (Pete Wilson) writes:
>>In article <533@bentley.UUCP> ran@bentley.UUCP (RA Novo) writes:
>>>I noticed in the credits for _Silverado_ that the actress Rosanna Arquette
>
>>I believe she played Tom Cruise's hooker girlfriend in "Risky Business".
>
>This is definitely wrong. I don't remember the name of the actress who did
>play the hooker though.

	Rebecca? DeMornay