[comp.lang.ada] sources lost for ada yacc / lex

eric@sarin.UUCP (10/26/87)

I had a system crash the day after the sources for
yacc and lex in ada were posted. Could someone please
mail me the postings, rather than reposting them on
the net. Unfortunately, we don't do
daily backups on personal PC's like we do on the
big systems.

Thanks

Eric Beser,
USNET Address: mimsy!aplcen!cp1!sarin!eric

tynor@pyr.UUCP (10/30/87)

In article <228@sarin.UUCP> eric@sarin.UUCP (Eric Beser K3UHF) writes:

>I had a system crash the day after the sources for
>yacc and lex in ada were posted. Could someone please

I've just recently subscribed...  I'd very much appreciate a copy too!
aTdHvAaNnKcSe

Progress means replacing something wrong with something more subtly wrong.

    Steve Tynor
    Georgia Instutute of Technology

 ...{akgua, allegra, amd, harpo, hplabs,
     ihnp4, masscomp, ut-ngp, rlgvax, sb1,
     uf-cgrl, unmvax, ut-sally}  !gatech!gitpyr!tynor

alexp@xios.XIOS.UUCP (Alex Pepple) (11/14/87)

In article <228@sarin.UUCP> eric@sarin.UUCP writes:

>I had a system crash the day after the sources for
>yacc and lex in ada were posted. Could someone please
>mail me the postings, rather than reposting them on
>the net....

I too missed the postings. Could some kind soul please mail them to me.

Thanx... AlexP.

Alex Pepple @

P.O.-Net :  XIOS Systems Corp., 150-1600 Carling Ave., Ottawa, Canada, K1Z 8R8
Phone-Net:  (613) 725-5411
UUCP-Net :  ... utzoo!dciem!nrcaer!xios!alexp

======== Support wildlife, throw a beach party ... yes life is a beach ========

alexp@xios.XIOS.UUCP (Alex Pepple) (11/17/87)

In article <228@sarin.UUCP> eric@sarin.UUCP writes:

>I had a system crash the day after the sources for
>yacc and lex in ada were posted. Could someone please
>mail me the postings, rather than reposting them on
>the net....

I'll also like the receive the postings. Could someone please mail it to me.

Thanx/ Alex Pepple.

UUCP:   ...!uunet!mnetor!dciem!nrcaer!xios!alexp
-----

jwabik@shamash.UUCP (Jeff Wabik) (11/23/87)

In article <422@xios.XIOS.UUCP>, alexp@xios.XIOS.UUCP (Alex Pepple) writes:
> In article <228@sarin.UUCP> eric@sarin.UUCP writes:
> >I had a system crash the day after the sources for
> >yacc and lex in ada were posted. Could someone please
> >mail me the postings, rather than reposting them on
> >the net....

I was the poster of the sources to the net..  Since my posting, I have
mailed several copies of the sources to various individuals.  If demand
exists, I will repost them to the net.  (I.e. Mail me and tell me so .. )

	-Jeff

---
Jeff A. Wabik @ Control Data Corporation          Bloomington, MN  55440
UUCP: {rosevax,umn-cs,meccts,ems}!shamash!jwabik  ARPA: jwabik@ub.d.umn.edu