From: banner@acf2.UUCP (Bernard Banner)
Date: 15-Dec-87 15:56 EST
Subject: Re: Rationale for Ada doc.
Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada

The NTIS document AD A073 854 that is being referred to is the 1979 version of
the Rationale for the Design of the Ada Language. At the Ada Expo last week
a representative of the AdaIC told me that the final Rationale was indeed
to be releases by NTIS within the next few weeks and that it was currently
being assigned a reference number. To be find out the reference number he
suggested that I call AdaIC (703) 685-1477 sometime in the next few weeks.

					Bernard Banner
					New York University
					251 Mercer Street
					New York, NY 10012