[net.movies] Back to the '60's

bandy@lll-crg.ARPA (Andrew Scott Beals) (07/22/85)

In an article that Robert Adams wrote that has a number which is useless
to anyone at this site, he wrote:
> From: adams@plx.UUCP (Robert Adams)
> Subject: Re: Back to the '50's?
>
> We've had 50's
> stuff in the movies and media for many years now (above movie, record
> collections for sale, ...) and now as people age we'll get the 60's
> with the Beatles and paisly designs.

Have you looked at "fashionable" clothes recently? Suprise! They're
trying to bring paisley(?) back.

Listening to the gentleman with the incomprehensible UK-like accent
on Ummagumma,
--
andy beals	bandy@lll-crg.arpa	{sun,gymble,mordor,dual}!lll-crg!bandy

ccrrick@ucdavis.UUCP (Rick Heli) (07/23/85)

> In an article that Robert Adams wrote that has a number which is useless
> to anyone at this site, he wrote:
> > From: adams@plx.UUCP (Robert Adams)
> > Subject: Re: Back to the '50's?
> >
> > We've had 50's
> > stuff in the movies and media for many years now (above movie, record
> > collections for sale, ...) and now as people age we'll get the 60's
> > with the Beatles and paisly designs.
>
> Have you looked at "fashionable" clothes recently? Suprise! They're
> trying to bring paisley(?) back.
>
> Listening to the gentleman with the incomprehensible UK-like accent
> on Ummagumma,
> --
Naturally, doesn't every generation reject the immediately preceding
one and try for a return to times of the generation two back?
--
-----
"Rescue your DNPC from a horrifying menace today!"