[comp.lang.ada] Copy of ABSTRACTIONS programs wanted

arny@wayback.UUCP (Arny B. Engelson) (01/27/88)

I need some help obtaining a copy of some software on the simtel20 Ada
software repository.  Being on usenet, accessing files from this
repository has become much more difficult since the archive server was
shut down.  It seems the only usable mechanism (for me) is to send mag
tapes to MACA and wait for them to make a copy.  It would be MUCH more
convenient to receive a copy by e-mail.  So, I am sending out the
following request for help in retrieving a couple of programs.

I was told that the ABSTRACTIONS programs (from Intermetrics) have been
very popular.  We are very interested in the LEX and PARSER tools from
this set.  If anyone is willing to send a copy (preferably by e-mail),
PLEASE contact me.

Thanks in advance,
  Arny Engelson
  ihnp4!wayback!arny  or  ucbvax!clyde!wayback!arny

djs@actnyc.UUCP (Dave Seward) (01/30/88)

My apologies for posting this, but my mailer didn't like either of
the supplied addresses.

In article <1230@wayback.UUCP> arny@wayback.UUCP (Arny B. Engelson) writes:

>I was told that the ABSTRACTIONS programs (from Intermetrics) have been
>very popular.  We are very interested in the LEX and PARSER tools from
>this set.  If anyone is willing to send a copy (preferably by e-mail),
>PLEASE contact me.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>  Arny Engelson
>  ihnp4!wayback!arny  or  ucbvax!clyde!wayback!arny

Arny,
   I would very much like to get these programs too. As I am (physically) close
to you, could you e-mail them to me when you get them?
Thanks in advance,
  Dave Seward
  djs@actnyc.UUCP or uunet!actnyc!djs (I think)