[comp.lang.ada] Ada -> C preprocessor wanted

karl@grebyn.COM (Karl A. Nyberg) (04/14/88)

[Ed. Forwarded...]

Date: Thu, 14 Apr 88 14:33:38 ECT
From: CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU!KAHLER%NORUNIT.BITNET

We are looking for an Ada to C preprocessor (or compiler if you wish),
working for a "usefull" subset of Ada corresponding to the facilities
available in C. If anyone knows about such tool could you please
send me your information. NOTE THAT I'M NOT ON THIS LIST SO REPLIES
SHOULD BE SENT TO ME DIRECTLY.

Regards,
Bo Kahler
Computing Research Center at the Univ. of Trondheim
Elgeseter Gt. 10       Phone: +47-7-593175 Work
N-7034  Trondheim      Email: Kahler AT Norunit (Earn/Bitnet) or
NORWAY                        Kahler%norunit.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu

karl@grebyn.COM (Karl A. Nyberg) (04/18/88)

[Ed. forwarded response.]

	From: umd5!ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU!decvax!sunybcs!moogvax!terry
	Date: Mon, 18 Apr 88 08:44:53 edt
	To: grebyn.COM!karl@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
	Subject: Re: Ada -> C preprocessor wanted

	>We are looking for an Ada to C preprocessor (or compiler if you wish),

	You might take a look at Meridian's Macintosh Ada compiler.  It
	translates to C, then uses MPW C to compile to 68000.  Perhaps
	the Ada to C portion would be useful to you.

	--
	  Terry Westley
	  Moog, Inc. (no, not the synthesizer company)