Date: 6 May 88 16:52:00 EST
From: "Barbara Pemberton" <umd5!ntsc-74.arpa!pemberton>
Subject: Fortran to Ada Translators
To: "info-ada-request" <info-ada-request@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu>

Do any Fortran to Ada translators exist?  Just to bias the responses a bit,
I'm not convinced a translator is even a good idea.  Fortran uses only 38%
of the same language features of Ada!  Also, no software engineering
concepts would be utilized!

I would appreciate any responses by July 13.  Our center will be moving to a
new location and our DDN will be shut down for a few months.

Thanks in advance.  Barbara Pemberton, Naval Training Systems Center,
                    Orlando, Florida, 32813
                    pemberton@ntsc-74.arpa