[comp.lang.ada] Tailoring Run Time Environments

karl@grebyn.COM (Karl A. Nyberg) (06/09/88)

[Ed. Forwarded]

From: umd5!ajpo.sei.cmu.edu!iitri
Subject: Tailoring Run Time Environments
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 88 14:04:53 EDT

I am involved in research that is targeted at developing some commom
practices for tailoring Ada runtime environments.  I would like to get in
contact with people who are involved in developing embedded Ada programs on
bare machines and have found it necessary to modify the Ada runtime
environment by changing or adding code.  I am interested on hearing about
your reasons, difficulties, approaches and vendor support received.  The
views of both compiler users and vendors are welcome.  If you are interested
in getting your views represented (specific to modifying runtime code),
please call or write me at:

        	Jose Matheus
      		IIT Research Institute
      		4600 Forbes Boulevard