[comp.lang.ada] CECOM Ada studies

howell@community-chest.mitre.ORG (07/13/88)

I've seen a number of descriptions of work being done for the Center
for Software Engineering at CECOM, focusing on Ada and real-time
systems.  Are any reports available on this work?  Any pointers for
access to information on these projects will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

     Chuck Howell
     The MITRE Corporation, Mail Stop Z645
     7525 Colshire Drive, McLean, VA 22102
     NET:  howell@mitre.arpa or
           howell%community-chest.mitre.org@gateway.mitre.org

adolph@ssc-vax.UUCP (Mark C. Adolph) (07/15/88)

In article <8807131252.AA01197@boardwalk.mitre.org>, howell@community-chest.mitre.ORG writes:
> I've seen a number of descriptions of work being done for the Center
> for Software Engineering at CECOM, focusing on Ada and real-time
> systems.  Are any reports available on this work?  Any pointers for
> access to information on these projects will be appreciated.

Please cc any responses to this in my direction.

--

					-- Mark A.
					...uw-beaver!ssc-vax!adolph