[comp.lang.ada] Next SIGAda Conference?

gicca@savax.UUCP (Gregory A. Gicca) (07/26/88)

The next SIGAda conference should be coming up within the next month or so.
Does anyone know when and where it is going to be held?  Also has a
conference topic been deveoped as yet?  I haven't seen any postings on
the conference so far.

Greg Gicca
Sanders Assoc.

wbralick@icc.afit.arpa (William A. Bralick Jr.) (07/27/88)

In article <762@savax.UUCP> gicca@savax.UUCP (Gregory A. Gicca) writes:

>The next SIGAda conference should be coming up within the next month or so.
>Does anyone know when and where it is going to be held?  Also has a
>conference topic been deveoped as yet?  I haven't seen any postings on
>the conference so far.
>
>Greg Gicca
>Sanders Assoc.

According to the flyer I received: the ACM SIGAda Summer '88 conference
will be held 16-19 August at the Hyatt Regency Princeton in Princeton
New Jersey.

POC:  Joan Wavpotich
      Concurrent Computer Corp
      197 Hance Avenue