[comp.lang.ada] Ada for Sun-4

rsridhar@cs.Buffalo.EDU (Ramalingam Sridhar) (10/20/88)

Does anyone know of any cheap or reasonably priced Ada implementation
for Sun-4?  We are interested in getting Ada compiler for our Sun-4's and
Sun-3's.  Any information on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

R. Sridhar.
Bell 135
SUNY at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260.

arny@wayback.UUCP (Arny B. Engelson) (10/22/88)

In article <2060@cs.Buffalo.EDU>, rsridhar@cs.Buffalo.EDU (Ramalingam Sridhar) writes:

> [Asks for Sun-4 Ada compiler implementation info]
>
> R. Sridhar.
> Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
> Bell 135
> SUNY at Buffalo
> Buffalo, NY 14260.

The latest Ada Information Clearinghouse (AdaIC) newsletter (9/88) shows
Telesoft (617-457-2700) validated a compiler on the Sun-4 (SPARC) under
Sun UNIX Rel. Sys4-3.2.  Can't comment on price/quality/...

The AdaIC quarterly newsletter contains a variety of useful information,
and it's free.  Contact them at (703) 685-1477.

garym@telesoft.UUCP (Gary Morris @city) (10/25/88)

> In article <2060@cs.Buffalo.EDU>, rsridhar@cs.Buffalo.EDU writes:
>
> The latest Ada Information Clearinghouse (AdaIC) newsletter (9/88) shows
> Telesoft (617-457-2700) validated a compiler on the Sun-4 (SPARC) under
> Sun UNIX Rel. Sys4-3.2.

The phone number for TeleSoft was given incorrectly in this article, the
correct number for TeleSoft is 619-457-2700.

Gary Morris		UUCP:	ucbvax!ucsd!telesoft!garym
TeleSoft, San Diego		telesoft!garym@ucsd.edu
(619) 457-2700		ARPA:	ucsd!telesoft!garym@ucbvax.ARPA