[comp.lang.ada] Next Boston SIGAda Local

karl@grebyn.com (Karl Nyberg) (01/14/89)

[Ed - forwarded]

Date: Fri, 13 Jan 89 13:26:24 EST
From: haven!aries.mitre.org!emery (David Emery)
To: karl@grebyn.com
Subject: next boston sigada local

The next meeting of the ACM Greater Boston Chapter of SIGAda will be
held as follows:

Date:		January 17, 1989

Time:		8:00 PM

Place:		GTE Government Systems WIS Division
		1 Federal Street
		Billerica, MA

Speakers:	Mr. Geoffrey Wilson	&	Capt. James Hogan
		GTE WIS Division		WIS Program Office

Topic:		"SDME:  Its Design and Development"

This talk will review the Software Development and Maintenance
Environment (SDME), an Ada software life-cycle environment being built
to support the WIS program.  Although developed specifically for WIS,
the SDME is general purpose in scope and, when fully operational, will
be applicable to a diversity of applications. Capt Hogan, the SDME
Program manager, will give an overview of the WIS program and explain
the need for the SDME.  Mr. Wilson will describe the SDME project
including rationale, requirements, design and development status.

Our group customarily meets for a no-host dinner prior to the meeting.
For those interested, we will meet at the 99 Restaurant, Middlesex
Turnpike, Billerica at 6:00 PM.  Please call Sidney David at (617)
258-2749 by Friday, January 13th if you plan to attend the dinner.

Directions to GTE are as follows.  From Route 128 take Route 3 north
to Concord Road (2nd exit).  Turn right at the stop sign and take
first right into office park.  The meeting will be held in the first
building on the right.