[net.movies] Realism and Back to the Future

cde@uvaee.UUCP (CDE) (08/07/85)

	 In Back to the Future (BTTF), a few glaring shortcomings
were evident. For example, like, Michael J. Fox (MJF), in the movie,
he's 17, and I know GOOD AND WELL that he's ,like, 24! And his mother
in BTTF - she's just some actress - not his REAL mother! Plus, this thing
is SUPPOSED to take place in America, and MJF grew up in Canada! I am
appalled that this stuff got by the Continuity Dept. at the studio.

					- Team Rag, Realism Dept.

				"I'm Darth Vader, from the planet Vulcan."

cde@uvaee.UUCP (CDE) (08/07/85)

In article <400@uvaee.UUCP> cde@uvaee.UUCP (CDE) writes:

>	 In Back to the Future (BTTF), a few glaring shortcomings
>were evident. For example, like, Michael J. Fox (MJF), in the movie,
>he's 17, and I know GOOD AND WELL that he's ,like, 24! And his mother
>in BTTF - she's just some actress - not his REAL mother! Plus, this thing
>is SUPPOSED to take place in America, and MJF grew up in Canada! I am
>appalled that this stuff got by the Continuity Dept. at the studio.
>
>					- Team Rag, Realism Dept.

	C'mon guys! This is the movies, not television! It doesn't
have to be accurate. Grow a brain.

					- Team Rag, Internal Affairs.

			"If I could, I would, but I can't so there."