[comp.lang.ada] job opening

collins@pnet02.cts.com (Steven Collins) (04/11/89)

To: all
From: Steve Collins  18:55:01  7-Apr-89
Subject: Job opening
--
My company is on the brink of getting a large contract for
a piece of flight software (spacecraft that is...) we will be
hiring several programmers. We are looking for people with
a strong structured programming background in a high level
language. The development language will be ADA but good
documentation habits and adherence to programming standards is
more important than familiarity with ADA per. se. We will need
at least some folks who have some real-time experience, but a
large part of the code will not be time critical and we would like
to find folks who can resist the urge to optimize stuff too early.
Experience level should be 1-3 years or there abouts in spacecraft,
avionics or embeded systems software, but this
is not a strict requirement.  Some parts of the work may
be classified so US citizenship is a plus. Salary will depend
on skills and experience. The company is small but successful
and has excellent potential for growth. After 2 years there,
I have gone from programming an Apple II to being a member of
the early orbit operations team for GPS... Interested parties
can leave me mail here, or reach me at :
Microcosm 2601 Airport Dr. Suite 230, Torrance CA 90505
(213)-539-9444
                              Steve Collins

UUCP: {ames!elroy, <backbone>}!gryphon!pnet02!collins
INET: collins@pnet02.cts.com