[comp.lang.ada] P/D Ada Yacc grammer?

joemac@Apple.COM (Joe MacDougald) (05/31/89)

Hello,

Is there anyone who has a public-domain yacc grammer for Ada that they would be
willing to mail me?

Thanks in advance,

|			Joe MacDougald					       |
|	UUCP		...!{decwrl, inhp4, hplabs, sun}!apple!joemac          |
|	Domain		joemac@apple.com				       |
|	AppleLink	MACDOUGALD1					       |

andre@maestro.htsa.aha.nl (andre) (05/31/89)

In article <2123@internal.Apple.COM> joemac@Apple.COM (Joe MacDougald) writes:

 >Hello,
 >
 >Is there anyone who has a public-domain yacc grammer for Ada that they would be
 >willing to mail me?
 >
 >Thanks in advance,

 If anybody else is interested. Contact my colleague by e-mail, he has written
 an YACC grammar for ADA. His adress is:
					arnold@maestro.htsa.aha.nl or
					{...backbones}!mcvax!hp4nl!htsa!arnold
--
                    Andre v.d. Vlies
                    Algemene Hogeschool Amsterdam, The Netherlands