[comp.lang.ada] Typeset Version of the RM?

sridhar@hpclada.HP.COM (Sridhar Ramakrishnan) (09/19/89)

Does anybody know of where I can get a typeset version of the LRM?  The
typesetting could be either nroff, troff or TeX formats (perhaps, even
Scribe).

Please send mail to me at
	sridhar%hpda@hplabs.hp.com

Thanks.

					Sridhar Ramakrishnan
				           (408) 447-6309

karl@grebyn.com (Karl Nyberg) (09/22/89)

In article <920014@hpclada.HP.COM> sridhar@hpclada.HP.COM (Sridhar Ramakrishnan) writes:

>Does anybody know of where I can get a typeset version of the LRM?  The
>typesetting could be either nroff, troff or TeX formats (perhaps, even
>Scribe).

Grebyn Corporation has developed such an item in preparation of its
publication of the Annotated Ada Reference Manual (containing not only the
LRM, but annotations derived from the AIs).  For information on licensing
and other details, contact me.

-- Karl --

Dislaimer?  What disclaimer?  I own the company.  Is that a disclaimer?

Karl A. Nyberg		karl@grebyn.com, nyberg@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu
Grebyn Corporation		   karl%grebyn.com@haven.umd.edu
P. O. Box 497			      {decuac,haven}!grebyn!karl
Vienna, VA 22183-0497				    703-281-2194