[net.movies] _Casablanca_ & Woody Allen

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (Jeff Meyer) (08/18/85)

In article <359@hlwpb.UUCP> dsg@hlwpb.UUCP (D.Green) writes:

>If you really want some definitive insight about Casablanca, talk it over
>with my good friend Woody Allen ( Play It Again, Sam ). He can be found
>at Michael's Pub in NYC on any Monday night and usually at a Elaine's
>Restaurant for dinner almost every night.  Oh, he lives on Park Ave. in
>the low 60's.  I am sure that if you are in NYC, he would welcome the
>opportunity to discuss Casablanca with you. His film, Play It Again, Sam,
>corrected most of the deficiencies you spotted in Casablanca.

Oh, you're THAT D. Green....

			              "Aha!  Pronoun trouble!"

        He's hard as rock, tough as nails, dense as concrete.
        He's...
                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
                                        John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.
UUCP:
 {cornell,decvax,ihnp4,sdcsvax,tektronix,utcsri}!uw-beaver \
    {allegra,gatech!sb1,hplabs!lbl-csam,decwrl!sun,ssc-vax} -- !fluke!moriarty
ARPA:
        fluke!moriarty@uw-beaver.ARPA

wjh@bonnie.UUCP (Bill Hery) (08/20/85)

> Oh, you're THAT D. Green....

Oh no, don't tell me you know about dear David.  I thought only a few of us
here in the Garden State had the privilege of enjoying David's
reminiscences and words of wisdom about NYC (and how easy it is to
commute accross it), old movies, and old rock.  Surely he must have
told you about Sherri (as in the Four Seasons)? If not, ask him.