[net.music] Request for info

agb@reed.UUCP (Alexander G. Burchell) (10/28/85)

Folks --

	I just got a copy of the Japanese pressing of the Duran Duran
LP "Carnival", and on the liner notes there is a photo of an album I
have never seen called "Nite Romantics"...  Does anyone have any info
about this album i.e. where I can get it...

				Thanks in Advance,

					Alexander G. Burchell

UUCP:	..!{decvax,ucbvax,hplabs,ihnp4,zehntel}!tektronix!reed!agb
MAIL:	Box 172, Reed College, 3203 SE Woodstock Dr., Portland OR 97202

Funny Graphics have been deleted at the insistance of the USENET Police.

agb@reed.UUCP (Alexander G. Burchell) (10/28/85)

Folks --

	I got a copy of the LP "Ambient #3 -- Day of Radiance" by
Brian Eno.  The player on it is a guy named Larraji (sp?) who plays
the hammer dulcimer.
	I like the album a great deal, and I am wondering if this man
has made any other albums (Larajji, not Eno)...

gtaylor@astroatc.UUCP (10/31/85)

In article <2055@reed.UUCP> agb@reed.UUCP (Alexander G. Burchell) writes:
>	I got a copy of the LP "Ambient #3 -- Day of Radiance" by
>Brian Eno.  The player on it is a guy named Larraji (sp?) who plays
>the hammer dulcimer.
>	I like the album a great deal, and I am wondering if this man
>has made any other albums (Larajji, not Eno)...

You might want to get a hold of some new age distributors and
chekc and see if they've got an old album laying round called
either "Cosmic Vibrations" or "Celestial Vibrations" or some
permutation that is attributed to someone named Larry Henderson.
The cover of the album as I remember it has red type with the
title printed diagonally lower left to upper right on a white
cover only. That is an early Laraaji album.

die lange nachte ist viel zu heiB/ich traume nur noch in rot/die welt
da-drausen is swartz-weiss/nur eine farbe tod/oh biko................
Gregory Taylor/ (wherever)!uwvax!astroatc!gtaylor /Madison, Wisconsin