[comp.lang.ada] Ted Holden Name-Calling Contest

karl@grebyn.com (Karl Nyberg) (02/09/90)

In article <19359@grebyn.com> ted@grebyn.com (Ted Holden) writes:
>A number of people where I work feel that a naming contest is in order
>for the next, presumably object oriented version of the Ada programming
>language.

You know Ted, that's something people have been asking me lately.  Where
do you work?  Even more, DO you work?  Why do you have such a negative
attitude toward Ada?  Even to the point of ad hominem attacks aimed at
many of the folks involved in the effort.

Your arguments lack substance; your diatribes appear to be that of a
child upset for being told to eat his vegetables; your demeanor is that
of one appearing to want attention by making outlandish statements.

What is your problem?  Did you lose a government contract?  Oh, but you
must not work for the government - certainly one with such a negative
view of the governments ability must not accept any money from one held
in such lowly esteem.

We all enjoy listening to you.  It's fun to see how humorous humanity can
be...

-- Karl --