[comp.lang.ada] DoD Software Master Plan

dennis@tfsg.UUCP (Dennis Gibbs) (02/24/90)

<>

I heard that the DoD announced their new Software Master Plan for
the 90's on 22 February in Huntsville, AL.  Has anyone heard anything
about the plan?  How does Ada figure into DoD's future plans?

--
--------
Dennis Gibbs

epstein@trwacs.UUCP (Jeremy Epstein) (02/26/90)

In article <603@tfsg.UUCP>, dennis@tfsg.UUCP (Dennis Gibbs) writes:
> I heard that the DoD announced their new Software Master Plan for
> the 90's on 22 February in Huntsville, AL.  Has anyone heard anything
> about the plan?  How does Ada figure into DoD's future plans?

I believe that the correct date for the Software Master Plan announcement
(in Huntsville) is Feb 27 or 28.  Don't have any idea what it will be.

--
Jeremy Epstein
epstein@trwacs.uu.net