[net.movies] More Rocky Horror questions

man@bocar.UUCP (M Nevar) (08/28/85)

Thanks to Sam R. for providing me with info on renting Rocky Horror on
16mm.  I called that place, but was informed that RKO would only rent
RHPS to College organizations, not for private showings.

In my travels through the video dealers in the area, I was informed
that RHPS was never released in any videotape format.  One dealer
told me that she HAS seen a bootleg copy (such things exist ?? :-)) of
the movie and has heard of people possessing them.

Does anyone out there know someone who has this movie in Beta or VHS ?
Does anyone know if there is a company that specializes in these
types of tapes (bootlegs) ?  Any help will be appreciated.

Mark Nevar

Don't dream it, be it !

Newsgroups: net.movies