[comp.lang.ada] Ada weekend trivia game: fun with based literals

stelmack@sunrise.ec.usf.edu (Gregory Stelmack) (06/27/90)

Sorry about a little more bandwidth, but since I have already taken up so much
I'll take up a little more to explain why.

In article <3313@goanna.cs.rmit.oz.au> ok@goanna.cs.rmit.oz.au (Richard A. O'Keefe) writes:

>What puzzles me is why there is so much fuss about this when it is clearly
>spelled out in ANSI/MIL-STD-1815A-1983.  Surely Ada programmers keep the
>Holy Scriptures (alias "Reference Manual for the Ada(R) Programming Language")
>handy?  Especially someone working on a CASE tool?

USF has just recently become involved with Ada, and as a result we have a very
small library of Ada reference materials. Also, as we have a very large
Engineering College, it is sometimes difficult to track down materials that
someone else may have. So, I currently only have one Ada textbook and a
compiler manual to look at, neither of which said much at all about this topic.
Until the last couple of days, I had not even heard of the LRMs. That is why
I asked the net for help, and because I asked I now have a good list of
reference materials to get hold of. I was ignorant, and now I am a little bit
less so.
Thank-you net for all of your help with this problem!!!

-- Greg Stelmack
-- Email: stelmack@sol.csee.usf.edu or stelmack@sunrise.ec.usf.edu
-- USmail: USF Box 1510, Tampa, FL 33620-1510
-- Amiga: the only way to compute!