[comp.lang.ada] AALC and/or Rationale on-line?

saharbaugh%roo.dnet@WINNIE.FIT.EDU (08/02/90)

Is the Approved Ada Language Comentaries and/or the Rationale document
available on-line?  sam harbaugh

ssdken@watson.Claremont.EDU (Ken Nelson) (08/03/90)

In article <9008021641.AA02302@winnie.fit.edu>,
saharbaugh%roo.dnet@WINNIE.FIT.EDU writes:
|> Is the Approved Ada Language Comentaries and/or the Rationale document
|> available on-line?  sam harbaugh

You may try the Ada Joint Program Office's Ftp site.
I believe the Rationale document is there, I am not sure about
the AALC.
Here is it's line from my Ftp site list:

ajpo.sei.cmu.edu              128.237.2.253   all the ADA you could ask for

  Good luck,

				Ken Nelson
				Principal Engineer
				Software Systems Design
				3627 Padua Av.
				Claremont, CA 91711
				(714) 624-3402

karl@grebyn.com (Karl A. Nyberg) (08/04/90)

In article <9008021641.AA02302@winnie.fit.edu> saharbaugh%roo.dnet@WINNIE.FIT.EDU writes:
>Is the Approved Ada Language Comentaries and/or the Rationale document
>available on-line?  sam harbaugh

ALL the commentaries (approved and those ``in process'') are available on
the AJPO.SEI.CMU.EDU host in ~ftp/public/ada-comment.  The rationale is in
~ftp/public/rationale, I think.  I think the rationale is also on SIMTEL20.

Paper copies of the approved commentaries and rationale are available from a
number of sources.

-- Karl --

Karl A. Nyberg				karl@grebyn.com
Post Office Box 497			Grebyn Corporation
Vienna, VA 22183-0497 USA		+1-703-281-2194