[comp.lang.ada] HP/VADS/emacs info wanted

karl@grebyn.com (Karl A. Nyberg) (08/28/90)

In article <312@esl.ESL.COM> jsd@bambam.UUCP (Jeff Dalton) writes:
>I'm looking for a version of emacs electric-ada which has been tailored
>to the Verdix Ada (6.0 would be nice) and runs on an HP 9000/360 hp-ux 7.0.

Being almost-keeper of the gnu-emacs-ada mailing list, support software,
etc. I guess I should jump on this one.

The current revision level of ada-mode is release 1.06a.  It has run on Suns
and Vaxen with VADS and I heard had been used by other folks for TeleSoft &
Alsys, but I can't confirm that (there would need to be minor changes to the
error parsing routines I believe to find the correct line & column numbers
for those compilers).  I couldn't make any guarantees about HPs either, sinc
I don't have one.

To get the latest version, send mail to gnu-emacs-ada-request@grebyn.com and
you'll get it back in several split compressed uuencoded files.

-- Karl --

Karl A. Nyberg				karl@grebyn.com
Post Office Box 497			Grebyn Corporation
Vienna, VA 22183-0497 USA		+1-703-281-2194

Disclaimer: Over the years I have taken money from HP, Sun, DEC, Verdix,
Alsys, and TeleSoft, to name just a few of the many satisfied customers...