[comp.lang.ada] Dhrystone Benchmark in Ada

kanitkar@snoopy.ide.com (09/13/90)

Does anyone have a softcopy of the Ada version of the
Dhrystone Benchmark Program ?
If you do, can you please Email it to me.  Thanks so much.
My Email address is kanitkar@ide.com

		-- Rajan Kanitkar

kanitkar@snoopy.uucp (Rajan Kanitkar) (09/19/90)

In article <1990Sep12.204038.28503@ide.com> kanitkar@snoopy.ide.com () writes:

>Does anyone have a softcopy of the Ada version of the
>Dhrystone Benchmark Program ?
>If you do, can you please Email it to me.  Thanks so much.
>My Email address is kanitkar@ide.com
>
>		-- Rajan Kanitkar

I recently posted a request for the Ada source code of
the Dhrystone bechmark version 1.0 (this is the 1984 version).
I just received a copy of this benchmark from Reinhold Weicker,
the original author of this code.
My sincere thanks to him for for responding so promptly
to my request.
Additionally, I want to publicly thank all the
other people who offered help.
Thank you very much Rick Richardson, Dr. Mars J. Gralia and Terry Westley.

		-- Rajan Kanitkar