[comp.lang.ada] Mailing List

SCHNOORJF@GE-CRD.ARPA (SCHNOOR JOEL F) (03/16/87)

Date: 16-MAR-1987 12:41
From: Joel Schnoor
Sender: SCHNOORJF
Subject: mailing list
To: info-ada@ada20.isi.edu@smtp
--------
Please remove my name from the mailing list.

Thanks,
Joel Schnoor

--------

DDIKEL@ADA20.ISI.EDU (Dave Dikel) (07/29/87)

PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST.

MY NET ADDRESS IS DDIKEL AT ADA20.ISI.EDU

THANKS

Dave Dikel
-------

Levis@MIT-MULTICS.ARPA (08/04/87)

Please delete me from the mailing list.  It has been fun and I learned a
lot.
    Levis at MIT-Multics

HEARNE@wwu.EDU (09/13/87)

I would like to be placed on the electronic mailing list for info-ada.

Thank you for your attention to this request.

			Jim Hearne

C2390N@UMVMA.BITNET (09/23/87)

Please add my name to your mailing list or BITNET remailer as appropriate.

C2390N@UMVMA.BITNET

James Hisle, Computing Services, University of Missouri - Kansas City

Thank you

schimsky@NADC.ARPA ("D. Schimsky") (09/24/87)

Please remove me from the info-ada mailing list.  Thanks.

schimsky@nadc

gpandelios@GTEWIS.ARPA (03/07/88)

Please add me to the mailing list for the INFO-ADA bulletin board.

					GPANDELIOS@GTEWIS.ARPA

Thanks.

hutchins@aqf.ssc.af.mil (1Lt Bronwyn Hutchins) (09/27/90)

Please add me to your mailing list for the Info-Ada Digest.
My email address is:  hutchins@aqf.ssc.af.mil.

Thank you.

"Brownie" Hutchins