[comp.lang.ada] Looking for an Introductory Course

binette@asterix.drev.dnd.ca (Louis-Simon Binette) (09/20/90)

Hi everyone,

      I would like to have the address (with phone number)
of companies that provide an introductory course on Ada as
a programming language.

							   Thanks in advance,

		                       Louis-Simon Binette
		                       binette@asterix.drev.dnd.ca
									  (131.132.48.2)

palo@rikka.enet.dec.com (Rik Palo) (09/21/90)

In article <1990Sep20.154428.27099@asterix.drev.dnd.ca>,
binette@asterix.drev.dnd.ca (Louis-Simon Binette) writes:
;From: binette@asterix.drev.dnd.ca (Louis-Simon Binette)
;Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada
;Subject: Looking for an Introductory Course
;
;Hi everyone,
;
;      I would like to have the address (with phone number)
;of companies that provide an introductory course on Ada as
;a programming language.
;
;							   Thanks in advance,
;
;		                       Louis-Simon Binette
;		                       binette@asterix.drev.dnd.ca
;									  (131.132.48.2)
;

I might suggest going to your library and looking this up in the SIGAda Letters
(a Special
Interest Group of the ACM).  I might suggest looking in Telesoft, Alsys or
Digital Equipment C.
-- not necessarily in the same order :-)  There are a number of seminars as
well...

	good luck, and welcome to Ada

		rikki

gulik@motcid.UUCP (Gregory Gulik) (09/28/90)

In article <1990Sep21.150314@rikka.enet.dec.com> Palo@rikka.enet.dec.com writes:
>In article <1990Sep20.154428.27099@asterix.drev.dnd.ca>,
>binette@asterix.drev.dnd.ca (Louis-Simon Binette) writes:
>;From: binette@asterix.drev.dnd.ca (Louis-Simon Binette)
>;Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada
>;Subject: Looking for an Introductory Course
>;
>;Hi everyone,
>;
>;      I would like to have the address (with phone number)
>;of companies that provide an introductory course on Ada as
>;a programming language.

I took a class in Ada on-site offered by Texel & Co. Inc.

The info of a business card is:

Texel & Co. Inc.
Victoria Plaza, Building 4, Suite 9
615 Hope Road