[comp.lang.ada] Postscript formatter for Ada?

ken@dali.gatech.edu (Ken Seefried iii) (10/08/90)

---

Does anyone know of a Postscript pretty printer for Ada code?  I know
about the APE macros for TeX, but we don't run TeX round here.

Thanks...

--

	ken seefried iii		ken@dali.gatech.edu

	"Vee haf veyz off making you talk...release da veasles..."

ssdtom@conan.Claremont.EDU (Tom Radi) (10/09/90)

The ADADL processor (commercially available, and with SIGNIFICANT
educational discounts) performs a pretty printing of Ada code,
as well as providing cross reference information etc.

When you buy ADADL we also supply a post-processing program
that interprets the ADADL output and converts to postscript.
(The program interprets "Printronix" commands for bodface/underline etc.
and converts to postscript. - that is the extent of the capability.)
The resulting file can be sent to any postscript printer.

You can e-mail me any other questions or requests for info.

Tom Radi.

emery@linus.mitre.org (David Emery) (10/11/90)

>From: ssdtom@conan.Claremont.EDU (Tom Radi)
>The ADADL processor (commercially available, and with SIGNIFICANT
>educational discounts) performs a pretty printing of Ada code,
>as well as providing cross reference information etc.

Is anyone else getting tired of reading these advertisments?  It seems
like every time someone asks a tool question, someone posts a message
about how ADADL solves that problem (and all others, too).

How about a semi-policy: Please respond to such requests via email
direct to the requestor, and let him summarize.  Let's try to keep the
commercial appeals down...

				dave emery
				emery@aries.mitre.org

mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu (Michael Feldman) (10/11/90)

In article <EMERY.90Oct10140638@aries.linus.mitre.org> emery@linus.mitre.org (David Emery) writes:

>Is anyone else getting tired of reading these advertisments?  It seems
>like every time someone asks a tool question, someone posts a message
>about how ADADL solves that problem (and all others, too).
>
>How about a semi-policy: Please respond to such requests via email
>direct to the requestor, and let him summarize.  Let's try to keep the
>commercial appeals down...

Amen, amen!

By the way - I got a packet of stuff from these folks and couldn't tell
what the educational discount was...

Prof. Michael Feldman
The George Washington University
Washington, DC 20052