[comp.lang.ada] Telesoft

sam@cs.adelaide.edu.au (Sam Sangster) (10/30/90)

Hi,

I have seen mention of Telesoft's Ada compiler, which I believe is available
for the Macintosh, and free(?).  Can someone please tell me the legal status
(PD, shareware, freeware, etc.), and also where I can get it ... ftp is OK.

Thanks,
Sam Sangster                      |   Internet: sam@cs.adelaide.edu.au
Apple Consortium		  |   AppleLink: AUST0153
University of Adelaide, Australia |   Ph: 61 8 228 5441  Fax: 61 8 223 1206

rlk@telesoft.com (Bob Kitzberger @sation) (10/31/90)

In a recent article, sam@cs.adelaide.edu.au (Sam Sangster) writes:

> I have seen mention of Telesoft's Ada compiler, which I believe is available
> for the Macintosh, and free(?).  Can someone please tell me the legal status
> (PD, shareware, freeware, etc.), and also where I can get it ... ftp is OK.
>
> Thanks,
> Sam Sangster

Currently, the only TeleSoft Mac Ada product available outside of our labs
is targeted to A/UX.  It is a "real" product, i.e. not PD nor shareware
nor freeware (sorry).

For more information, contact our sales folks at (619) 457-2700.

	.Bob.

--
Bob Kitzberger               Internet : rlk@telesoft.com
TeleSoft                     uucp     : ...!ucsd.ucsd.edu!telesoft!rlk

				-- Robertson Davies, "The Rebel Angels"