[comp.lang.ada] Wanted: Ada Parsers

FELDMAN@INTELLICORP.COM (Roy Feldman) (12/11/90)

Does anybody know where I can obtain source code for a YACC parser for
ADA (preferably by anonymous FTP).  I have recently begun working on a
research project which involves the analysis and synthesis of ADA
programs.  It would be very helpful if I could avoid having to build a
complete ADA parser from scratch.  This work is being funded by a
research contract from NASA Marshall Space Flight Center.  Any and all
help I receive in my search will be greatly appreciated.

   Thanks in advance,

           Roy

Roy Feldman                	Internet:  feldman@intellicorp.com
IntelliCorp			Ph#:	   415-965-5702
1975 El Camino Real
Mountain View, CA 94040

-------

rgc@raybed2.msd.ray.com (RICK CARLE) (12/12/90)

In article <9012102059.AA02272@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu>, FELDMAN@INTELLICORP.COM (Roy Feldman) writes:
> Does anybody know where I can obtain source code for a YACC parser for
> ADA (preferably by anonymous FTP)...

Try the SIMTEL20 Ada Software repository (ftp 26.2.0.74).  I think there
is a file listing in pd2:<ada>ada.crc or pd2:<ada>ada.crclst.

The AJPO site (ftp ajpo.sei.cmu.edu) should at least have references if
not the actual code.  If no code, scan back issues of Ada-today for