[comp.lang.ada] Address of FTP Mirror to SIMTEL20 enclosed.

karl@grebyn.com (Karl A. Nyberg) (02/20/91)

In article <9102131245.AA05707@ada2.> you write:
>We are working on setting up a Mirror site.
>If successful, and the politics are worked out, there will be one.
>I'll talk about it in ADA-SW if everything is worked out.

For those of you who may not know - there already IS a mirror FTP site for
SIMTEL (Ada, msdos, unix-c, etc.).  It's wuarchive.wustl.edu, inet addr
128.252.135.4.

-- Karl --

Karl A. Nyberg				karl@grebyn.com
Post Office Box 497			Grebyn Corporation
Vienna, VA 22183-0497 USA		+1-703-281-2194

rgc@raybed2.msd.ray.com (RICK CARLE) (02/21/91)

In article <9102191829.AA18322@grebyn.com>, karl@grebyn.com (Karl A. Nyberg) writes:
> For those of you who may not know - there already IS a mirror FTP site for
> SIMTEL (Ada, msdos, unix-c, etc.).  It's wuarchive.wustl.edu, inet addr
> 128.252.135.4.

MountainNet (of West Virginia) also offers ftp access to SIMTEL's ASR
through their AdaNet service.  AdaNet is available at asv2.wvnet.edu
(129.71.42.1) or through dial-in via Telenet.  But you have to REGISTER
FIRST by calling Peggy Lacey at 1-800-444-1458.  AdaNet also intends to
support the STARS repository and something called JPL(?).  They also
have a lot of general interest stuff, like a fairly up-to-date list of
upcoming conferences.  It's sponsored by NASA Johnson and U. Houston
Clear Lake.
	Rick Carle