[net.movies] Kelvin calls it quits

fuji@ssc-vax.UUCP (Glen T Fujimori) (09/16/85)

Sorry, for a posting I made earlier, I didn't read Kelvin's "resignation".

Kelvin, I enjoyed your *reviews* and I suspected that you were doing what
you were doing for the reasons you gave...sorry to see you go (I mean sorry
to see you stop doing the "reviews").

I tried mailing you a while back but was not able to get through...is it
possible to get ahold of some of your earlier "reviews"? (I missed some)

If you get a chance mail me..Thanks.
--
	Glen  Fujimori

	Boeing Aerospace Co, PO Box 3999, M/S 9F-41, Seattle, WA 98124
	uucp: ihnp4!uw-beaver!ssc-vax!fuji		(206) 251-0197

dave@cylixd.UUCP (Dave Kirby) (09/18/85)

In article <2868@ut-sally.UUCP> kelvin@ut-sally.UUCP (Kelvin Thompson) writes:
>I don't think I'll be posting any more anti-reviews, nor do I plan to
>post any real reviews.

Sorry to hear that, K.T. You know, the bad thing about satire is
that if it is done badly, nobody will respect it, and if it is done
well (as yours was), too many will take it seriously.

Dave Kirby  (...!ihnp4!akgub!cylixd!dave)

(The views expressed herein do not necessarily reflect
those of RCA Cylix. They may not even reflect my own.)