[comp.lang.ada] Apology for misplaced humor

rlw@csed-56.ida.org (04/26/91)

To: comp.lang.ada,comp.lang.c++ readers

I wish to apologize for my overly flippant approach to a serious topic
in a note recently posted.  I allowed myself to reflect personal and
incorrect judgements in a message that had my employer's affiliation listed.

The Ada programming language is properly adopted as a DoD standard.  I
personally support that decision and am sorry that my attempt at humor
was in poor taste, reflected poorly on my employer, and could be
interpreted as my organization's not supporting the Ada standard.

--
--Dick Wexelblat

rlk@telesoft.com (Bob Kitzberger @sation) (04/30/91)

[argh!  Our mailer refuses to grok rlw's address...]

In <1991Apr26.151423.22394@IDA.ORG> rlw@csed-56.ida.org writes:
>To: comp.lang.ada,comp.lang.c++ readers
>I wish to apologize [...]

Thanks, but your original post also went to comp.software-eng and
comp.lang.c.  Due to the stature of IDA within the software
engineering community, folks over on comp.software-eng may take your
post seriously... I'd recommend clearing things up with them too.

	.Bob.

--
Bob Kitzberger               Internet : rlk@telesoft.com
TeleSoft                     uucp     : ...!ucsd.ucsd.edu!telesoft!rlk