[comp.lang.ada] Arcadia YACC and LEX

hearne@unicorn.cc.wwu.edu (Jim Hearne) (05/30/91)

A few weeks ago I saw the announcement that tools developed
in the Arcadia project at UC Irvine (Partcularly Ada versions
of YACC and LEX) would be made available through anonymous
ftp.  Is there any more word on that?

                              Jim Hearne
                              Computer Science Department
                              Western Washington University
                              Bellingham Washington 98225
                              hearne@cs.wwu.edu

levine@trinite.ics.uci.edu (David Levine) (05/31/91)

Jim Hearne writes:

>A few weeks ago I saw the announcement that tools developed
>in the Arcadia project at UC Irvine (Partcularly Ada versions
>of YACC and LEX) would be made available through anonymous
>ftp.  Is there any more word on that?

almost ready, stay tuned . . .

--
David L. Levine, Dept. of ICS             Internet: levine@ics.uci.edu