[comp.lang.ada] Ada with X windows...

TAINT021@ysub.ysu.edu (David M. Onder) (06/05/91)

I am trying to find out if I can write a user interface in X windows
for an Ada program.  I have never programmed in X and will be learning
with this project, if it is possible.

Thank you for your help.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
                           David M. Onder
                     Youngstown State University
                 Computer Information Center Analyst
                  BITNET   : taint021 @ ysub.bitnet
      INTERNET : taint021 @ ysub.ysu.edu or sronder @ macs.ysu.edu

rharwood@east.pima.edu (06/09/91)

In article <91156.082311TAINT021@ysub.ysu.edu>, TAINT021@ysub.ysu.edu (David M.
Onder) writes:

> I am trying to find out if I can write a user interface in X windows
> for an Ada program.  I have never programmed in X and will be learning
> with this project, if it is possible.

There is a LISTSERVed discussion group similar to INFO-ADA called X-ADA.  I'm
not sure who originates it, but any LISTSERV guru should be able to tell you
how to SIGNUP. I subscribed to that list for a short while out of curiosity,
but never really got much out of it since I'm only a little familiar with X
programming.  You might have better results since you'll be more directly
involved with the topic.

Ray