[comp.lang.ada] Help: asking for reusable code

creddy@herky.cs.uiowa.edu (Madhavi C Reddy) (06/08/91)

We are working on a young Ada project in the area of Discrete Event Simulation.
We are looking for some reusable modules or packages which manipulate strings,
sets, etc.
Basically we need to know  a list of FTP-able repositories for the reusable
code.
So, it would be helpful if you can share the information with us.

Thanks in advance.
- Madhavi & Philip
creddy@herky.cs.uiowa.edu
pzee@herky.cs.uiowa.edu

rreid@ecst.csuchico.edu (Ralph Reid III) (06/12/91)

In article <6382@ns-mx.uiowa.edu> creddy@herky.cs.uiowa.edu (Madhavi C Reddy) writes:
>. . .
>We are looking for some reusable modules or packages which manipulate strings,
>sets, etc.
>Basically we need to know  a list of FTP-able repositories for the reusable
>code.
>So, it would be helpful if you can share the information with us.

Yes, me too!  Thanks in advance.

--
Ralph.  N6BNO.
Compuserve - 72250.3521@compuserve.com.