[comp.lang.ada] Looking for good PC compilers . . .

kettering@addvax.llnl.gov (Kettering, Brett M) (06/19/91)

I'm sure this has been asked before, but since I don't have the answers, I'll
ask again.  I have a friend that is teaching AP High School students and
would like to get into some Ada with them.  They use both IBM (and clones)
and Macs.  Any suggestions of good compilers, at reasonable prices, for
these machines is much appreciated.

Brett

amb@n5pph007.uucp (Andrew M. Bare) (06/20/91)

In article <99861@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV> kettering@addvax.llnl.gov writes:
>I'm sure this has been asked before, but since I don't have the answers, I'll
>ask again.  I have a friend that is teaching AP High School students and
>would like to get into some Ada with them.  They use both IBM (and clones)
>and Macs.  Any suggestions of good compilers, at reasonable prices, for
>these machines is much appreciated.
>
>Brett

Meridian OpenAda Compiler is an excellent choice for schools using
any platform.  I am using my version for a senior project.  Educational
discounts are available for approx. $150.00.