[comp.lang.ada] Ada IBM/370/MVS MIS Applications

jpren@alumni.colorado.edu (John Prentice) (06/26/91)

I received a request to post a summary of responses to my original
request for information regarding Ada applications in an IBM/MVS domain.
There were not a lot of responses, which I think is indicative of the lack
of work goining on in the IBM/MVS world. While I'm at it, though, let me thank
those that did respond!