[comp.lang.forth] JForth Flames

dickow@ui3.UUCP (03/20/87)

   Ho hum. Two months ago I ordered JForth for the Amiga from an outfit
in California called Delta Research. Still no package. $99.95 is burning
a whole in somebody else's pocket. Yes, I called 'em...just talked to an
answering machine twice. Am I the only one suffering? The funny thing is
that other people in out local user group have had their hands on this
software since before Christmas. Argghhhhh!!!!!

Bob Dickow (...egg-id!ui3!dickow)

stergios@rocky.UUCP (03/21/87)

In article <460002@ui3.UUCP> dickow@ui3.UUCP writes:

>   Ho hum. Two months ago I ordered JForth for the Amiga from an outfit
>in California called Delta Research. Still no package.

>Bob Dickow (...egg-id!ui3!dickow)

Keep on trying.  Two nights ago I picked up the final release version they
have been promising since their initial beta versions.  Nice package, I might
add.  Suggest you mail Phil Burk.  He is located on the well as

	well!Plburk

Regards

Stergios Marinopoulos
S&M Engineering

--
% UUCP:         !decwrl!rocky.stanford.edu!stergios			%
% ARPA:		f.flex@othello.stanford.edu				%