[comp.lang.forth] F83 for SUNs Missing Parts

philm@astroatc.UUCP (Phil Mason) (12/08/87)

I am missing parts 2, 17 and 20 out of the 22.

Is this a net-wide problem or is this local?

Is there anyone out there who got these parts and could pass them along
to me?  Please send e-mail first so that I don't get more than one copy
of each part.

Thanks.

--
Kirk  : Bones ?                |  Phil Mason, Astronautics Technology Center
Bones : He's dead Jim.         |  Madison, Wisconsin - "Eat Cheese or Die!"

cyrus@hi.UUCP (Tait Cyrus) (12/09/87)

In article <637@astroatc.UUCP> philm@astroatc.UUCP (Phil Mason) writes:
>I am missing parts 2, 17 and 20 out of the 22.

I got part of parts 2, 17 and 20, but not all.

>Is this a net-wide problem or is this local?

I think this is a net wide problem because my machine didn't get them
either.

>Is there anyone out there who got these parts and could pass them along
>to me?  Please send e-mail first so that I don't get more than one copy
>of each part.

Hmmm?  Assuming this is a net wide problem, then I would assume that
these parts should be reposted.

--
    @__________@    W. Tait Cyrus   (505) 277-0806
   /|         /|    University of New Mexico
 |  |  hc   |  |    e-mail:
 |  @.......|..@       cyrus@hc.dspo.gov

caldara@alliant.Alliant.COM (Steve Caldara) (12/11/87)

When I pulled the recent posting of F83 for SUNs off the net, parts
2, 17, and 20 where truncated.  I got the reposting of part 20.
Would someone repost or E-mail me parts 2 and 17.

					Thanx
--
UUCP:    {attunix | linus | mit-eddie | suneast}!alliant!caldara
US mail: Alliant Computer Systems; One Monarch Dr.; Littleton, MA. 01460