[comp.lang.forth] Forth & Parallel Arch

brunjes@kadsma.kadsm (Roy Brunjes) (09/07/88)

In article <2865@pt.cs.cmu.edu> ns@cat.cmu.edu (Nicholas Spies) writes:
>Watch for an article on Forth on a very large parallel computer in the
>Journal of Forth Applications and Research....

How can someone like myself get a copy of this Journal without becoming
a member of the JFAR?  I can't affort the $$ for that right now, since my
company doesn't view Forth as a viable language (and consequently won't
support my involvement in such a group).  Is it possible that some kind
soul would post the article to this newsgroup?  Would there be copyright
issues involved?

Roy Brunjes   ...rochester!kodak!kadsma!brunjes

Disclaimer:  My company doesn't like Forth and I do.  Does that tell you
             something about how much they might subscribe to my opinions?